(09 Nights / 10 Days)
With regards to our discussion, please check the following details. In case you wish to make any further changes please inform us and our team will be happy to customize it. We understand “how excited you are for the trip” and thus GOLDEN LOTUS TRAVELS promise to give a memorable experience. We are a team of travel loving professionals who are passionate about the concept of “WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL” and “ATITHI DEVO BHAVAH.
• Arrival at Delhi airport / railway station. Pickup & Drive to Shimla In the evening reach at Shimla. Check in hotel & overnight stay at hotel.
• After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622meter.
• Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – “THE MALL & THE RIDGE” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla's landmarks-the neo-gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo-Tudor library building- are worth seeing.
• Overnight stay at the Hotel in Shimla.
Sightseeing for the day: • Kufri • Green Valley • Chini Bungalow • Mini Zoo • Fun word • Mall • Ridge • Christ Church • Gaiety Theatre • Scandal Point • Wood Market (Lakkar Bazaar)
• After breakfast, checkout & leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Hanogi Mata Temple and overnight stay in Manali.
Sightseeing for the day: - Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam. Vaishno Devi Temple & Kullu.
• After taking early morning breakfast, procced for city tour of Manali sightseeing (Hadimba temple, Vashist Temple hot spring water, van vihar, the mall road and Tibetan Monestry).
• Overnight stay at hotel.
Sightseeing for the day: - Hadimba Temple, Vashist Temple, Club House, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery.
• After taking early morning breakfast, ready for full day sightseeing of Solang valley Overnight stay at hotel.
“About Solang Valley Solang Valley in Manali is located at a distance of 13 kms in a side valley at the top of the Kullu valley is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali.The winter skiing festival is organized in Solang Valley. Sking and Paragliding are two main activities are organised here (Charges 1500- 3500 approx). Apart from this many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc.”
• After breakfast leave for Dharmshala. On the way view of snow covered Dhauladhar range, Mcleodganj and amazing view of Overnight stay in hotel at Dharmshala.
• After a leisurely breakfast, drive closer to the panoramic Dhauladhar ranges and up to the enchanting town of Dharamshala.
• After settling into the resort, explore the town, replete with Tibetan culture and the residence of His Holiness, The Dalai Lama Imbibe the magic of the ‘White Ranges’ and of history and nature as much as you can while visiting the Tibetan Monastery, St. John’s church in the wilderness. Mcleodganj is a famous little town of Dharamshala also knownas “Little Lhasa”. Overnight Stay at Dalhousie.
• Today, we proceed to Khajjiar. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop – Khajjiar sanctuary. The Monal Pheasant, a bird which was common till recent times has become relatively difficult to spot nowadays but this species can be spotted here.
• Overnight stay.
• This day after breakfast leave for Amritsar and local sightseeing of Amritsar like, Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Bagha Border.
• Overnight stay at hotel.
• Wake up in the morning and after having delicious breakfast Check out from the Hotel.
• Finally say goodbye to Amritsar and drive to Delhi carrying beautiful memories of the trip.
• Drop at Delhi Flight/Train & back to home with sweet memories!!!!!!!!!!!